Sunday, March 22, 2009

4 Minutes to save the world

Starting a business in troubled economic times has made me hyper focused on the financial heartbeat of our country. Long term fears arise when I see so many "firsts" going on to try and strengthen or even bring back that heartbeat (depending on whose analysis of the patient [America] you listen to). Here is something that acknowledges potentially even worse times ahead, yet leaves you feeling positive at the end. So take four minutes to watch...


3 comments:

lynnett said...

Thanks for sharing Carson! I enjoyed this.

lynnett said...

HI Carson...this is Lynnett Rehrer. I thought my last name would come up. I am Brandon's mom. Emily told me to check out your blog every now and then because it was interesting. I agree it is. My favorite was when you talked about being a young boy, moving, and being afraid. I think many of us at times feel as you did and still do inside. I appreciated your openness in sharing. I think it took courage to be so vulnerable. Thanks for sharing all that you do.

Carson Calderwood said...

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad to hear that being open helps us connect. I've heard many times from people in private that they have felt similar at times to something I have shared here. I guess we are a lot more alike than we would naturally think.